Wooden Tribal African Crying Mask Hand Carved Wall Plaque Hanging Home Decor Accent Art Unique Sculpture Decoration Handmade Handcrafted Decorative
- FREE Shipping In The US!
- FREE US Returns Within 30-days!*
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Life isn't always rainbows and sunshine. Everyone's bound to face hard times! Carved by hand from albesia wood into the shape of a crying African tribesman, this wall hanging symbolizes strife, grief and struggles. Hang it on the wall to remind you that the joys of life wouldn't exist without the pain.
- Great decor piece for living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, dining, cabin, office, indoor, outdoor.
- Perfect gift or present for husband, wife, mom, dad, son, daughter.
- Size approximately 12" tall x 6" wide x 2" deep. Hand carved from suar wood by Indonesian artisan.
- Nice gift idea for any occasions like Birthday, Christmas, Mother or Father's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Wedding, New year, Valentine's day.
- Due to hand finishing process, there may be slight variations in finish/color with each piece.